All photos are the copyrighted works of Sam Mugraby (Photos8.com – .org). Copyright infringements can and will be prosecuted to seek statutory damages plus legal fees. In addition, such infringements may be ruled criminal offenses under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
You understand that Content is copyrighted and owned by Sam Mugraby (Photos8.com “.org”), and any unauthorized use by you may be an infringement of such copyright, When the Extended license is purchased and the payment is paid, these Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and Photos8.org, Photos8.org grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, display, and distribute the Content according to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to access, acquire, and use the Photos under the Following Terms and Conditions:
You may, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, access and acquire the Content via Photos8.com “.org”, and use the acquired Content for the following purposes:
- as a part of commercial or advertisement purposes in magazines and newspapers.
- as a content in any logo or part of any trademark.
- as a Prints for resale (Poster, Greeting Cards, Postcards, Calendars etc).
- as a Prints on Merchandise for Resale (Mugs, Stationery, T-shirts, Puzzle etc).
- as part of marketing, advertising, or promotional materials, including print ads, mailers, handouts, and packaging.
- as a digital advertisement (banners online or printed, etc).
- as a Design Elements on Software Applications for Resale (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows/Linux applications)
- as a Design Templates for Resale (Software, Applications & Web distribution).
- as a design element on a website, video game, or CD-ROM.
- as a Screen Saver (corporate or personal use only).
- as a design elements (Props & Scenery) in Television Broadcasts, Short Film & Full-length Film Productions.
- as in connection with your business or entity, e.g. corporate identity documents, and letterhead.
- as a decor in an office, lobby, or public area, restaurant, or retail store.
- as in a PowerPoint presentations.
- as in electronic distribution (not in its original but in its final form) or items for personal use or resale, including design elements or consituants in eBooks, licensed software, website templates, flash templates and document templates provided such use is not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-sale of the Content by another party.
- If the Content is to be used in an Editorial publication such as (but not restricted to) magazines, newspapers, textbooks, eBooks, printed material, online or multimedia CDs – Photos8.org grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, publish, display, and distribute the Content up to 250,000 copies aggregate (for quantities above this amount, you must contact Photos8.org for License version for the Content).
You may NOT:
- You may NOT authorize any third party to use the Content for any purpose or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Content for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page.
- You may NOT share Content across a network, on a CD, or in any other way.
- You may NOT share or sell the photos in wallpapers, backgrounds, stock photos sites.
- You may NOT under any circumstances, use automated or programmatic means or methods to download content.
- You may NOT under any circumstances use Content for pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimize other people, religions, societies, cultures.
Photos8.com “.org” and the Content are made available to you “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” Photos8.com “.org”, anyone else associated with Photos8.com “.org” disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, or that your usage of Photos8.com “.org” will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses or other damaging materials. When you access and acquire Content, you do so at your risk. Photos8.com “.org” also disclaims any and all common-law duties, including without limitation duties of reasonable care and workmanlike effort. Photos8.com “.org” make no representation or warranty as to your right to use any individual’s name, likeness, and/or image appearing in the Content without first obtaining appropriate rights from such individual.
You understand and acknowledge that neither Photos8.com “.org” has made any representation or warranty that Your use of Content will not infringe or violate the trademark rights of any third party, or constitute a false designation of origin or any other form of unfair competition, and you understand that You should seek competent counsel before using Content on or in connection with any goods or services or for any other commercial purposes.
Read my Frequently Asked Questions Page, answers to many questions is there, and I hope, you can use any images, a handful of them, even dozens, on your website; regardless if it is for school, a personal site or a commercial entity. and if you have any questions or any requests, or to point out any errors or for any other purpose, or you want simply to say hello, feel free to Contact me.